Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 119

Thread: results thread

  1. #51
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    He's talking about Warner. But I would think Hilary would have the bid in 2016.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Hillary needs to run away and hide, had we nominated Warner this would have never been in doubt.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Nominated Warner for Prez this year?

  4. #54
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Race wouldn't have been close had we nominated Warner. Warner will be the Ronald Reagan of the Dems if our party will give the man a shot.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hillary needs to run away and hide, had we nominated Warner this would have never been in doubt. </div></div>

    warner for prez? I could bout buy into that.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Race wouldn't have been close had we nominated Warner. Warner will be the Ronald Reagan of the Dems if our party will give the man a shot. </div></div>

    No I think its a good idea and I completely agree. Just was making sure thats what you meant.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Race wouldn't have been close had we nominated Warner. Warner will be the Ronald Reagan of the Dems if our party will give the man a shot. </div></div>

    Better watch calling him Ronald Reagan of the Dems. Most Dems think Reagan was the worst pres ever. I of course think the exact opposite
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  8. #58
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Race wouldn't have been close had we nominated Warner. Warner will be the Ronald Reagan of the Dems if our party will give the man a shot. </div></div>

    No I think its a good idea and I completely agree. Just was making sure thats what you meant. </div></div>

    Warner is more of the old school dems, which is how I was raised. He's actually one dem I would seriously listen to and consider his ideas.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Race wouldn't have been close had we nominated Warner. Warner will be the Ronald Reagan of the Dems if our party will give the man a shot. </div></div>

    No I think its a good idea and I completely agree. Just was making sure thats what you meant. </div></div>

    Warner is more of the old school dems, which is how I was raised. He's actually one dem I would seriously listen to and consider his ideas. </div></div>

    As would I.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  10. #60
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: results thread

    Which is why it wouldn't be close. I'd consider pulling a R13 and campaigning for Warner.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •